2.07.2008


P1060469
Originally uploaded by kayekilla.

I now have a special black orb on all of my digital photos. Even after scrubbing my camera lens with my scarf, some paper towel, and the bottom of my forever 21 t-shirt, the orb was still there. It's on all of my pictures now. It's very noticable when you see all the pics lined up side by side.

It's a dark spirit circle trapped in my camera. My friend N says to send it away to panasonic but what will I do in the meantime? What if the orb follows me around? I can't imagine going a day without my dig. I think it's a censor, I mean sensor problem. Maybe the orb will be my trademark.

At the gym that I go to the fitness classes are sectioned off by a clear wall so you can see all the people working out on the stairclimbers and treadmills behind you while you are in aerobics class. My spin instructor likes to make fun of people who are using the equipment wrong. I also think she plays illegal music. It's totally lawless an irresponsible. I have begun to model my life after her.

I feel pretty good writing about my silly camera problems before even mentioning the fact that a huge building that housed one of my friends and about who knows how many other people and a rad independent record store burnt down in Detroit today. I think it is something so crappy that I prefer to just bury it away. I feel totally helpless not being able to do anything for her. I can't imagine what it is like to have your home and all your stuff burned up.

3 comments:

kellyk said...

it's a ghost in your camera!!

E.R.H said...

that happened to my camera too! The exact same thing. I even went to the store to shop for new cameras. Then it suddenly disappeared as quickly as it came. I think i tried to clean it but that didnt work. Anyway I turned it on one day and the shadow dot was gone. I hope that happens to yours too

Selmin said...

you should see my new place. i installed a loft bed and joel brought a diner table & chair set so the apartment looks like something between a ship and a cafeteria!