6.05.2008

This is what I see on TV: Paul Pierce is on a stationary bike in what looks like the middle of the court-side fan seats and there seems to be a lot of ridiculous Cubs fans at Dodger Stadium but you can't really tell because it's all blue anyway. Fans, rivals, team colors, teammates all blending together like peanuts and caramel over popcorn in crackerjack.

I feel bad that I just sent my mother an email about the end of my short lived middle school teaching career. She has dedicated her life to teaching and I just had to mention that the only benefit gleaned from my recent experience was a confirmation of my belief that most schools are dream-crushing factories for future wage-slaves.

1 comment:

Selmin said...

i forgot to mention in the last few days how wonderful detroit is. the city is a dream factory, really. you need to see it for yourself.