4.22.2011

Eaves-ing

Overheard at my work:

(conversation about unfit mother or something)
"...it's like if you didn't want your baby, you shoulda taken her to the fire department."

Overheard at Shell gas station in Forrest City:

“Yeah mang, I got all my sh*t taken care of. I know how to get in their heads. I get on Facebook and mess with their emotions. Yeah mang, I know how to do.”

Overheard at hair salon:

“I just saw Country Strong

“Yeah? How was it”

“I looooved it. It was really good.”

“Oh was it? You probably saw yourself…you were just wishing that was your life.”

“I just liked watching it cuz I wish I could wear my hair that big all the time.  Haha. Oh but Gwyenth is so good in it.”

“God she is good. She’s just so…belieeeeevable.”

2 comments:

KammyBaby said...

Ha! I need to try this! We hear crazy things everyday and we just brush them off.

http://notsoaveragegal.blogspot.com

kfw said...

i can't stand gwyneth. i can mang though.