11.12.2011

A Good Reception

My lands! I haven't had decent cell or internet for days. The central coast is connected to nature and livestock and wine and not cell phone towers. I wouldn't have been able to call anyone anyway since I had laryngitis and y'all would have just hung up on me when all you could hear is raspy breathing.

But I'm back in Los Angeles with my voice and a bunch of photos of Hearst Castle (here's one below - I'll post more when I have my computer). The best part about taking that tour was hearing all the old ladies gasp and "oh my" when the tour guide said either how old something was or how much it cost. 

The castle was full of old dusty gothy stuff that I didn't care much for (except the theater) but the swimming pools were the bees knees!  I don't know why some place in Vegas hasn't recreated the Roman Pool. Many mysteries of life remain I suppose.


No comments: