8.26.2011

The Tire That Broke The Toyota's Back

Always stuff in the road on Airways Blvd.

IMG_4550

IMG_4551

I believe this man to be in the middle of a performance piece representing the frustrations of the modern workweek - or more to the point, my workweek this week.

The truck represents my mind: full of potential, mobile/agile, seasoned and most of all; handy. The crap in the back is just a bunch of shit people have been piling on me: dirty tires, random toxic liquids, poles, funnels, trash bags..whatever other useless items (except the funnel – those are very useful) that don’t do anything but rough up a ride you can think of.

I would like to go back to the scene and give him a tarp. Nobody likes seeing such a mess made of nothing.

1 comment:

Molly Donahue said...

ah hahahahaha!
a perfect metaphor...