10.04.2011

Tools of the Mind

I was looking through my book of completion pics and I saw that I had skipped a photo! Somewhere between a boat and a beach walk, there was this pair of pliers. You can analyze my “forgetfulness” after you analyze this:

Original:

pysch_test 012

And my interpretation:

pysch_test 001

Ok before you get too excited you should know that this is a very literal interpretation because I have actually removed a broken corkscrew from a bottle of wine (the last bottle of wine in the house on a Sunday – in Tennessee that means you are S.O.L unless you know how to 1)use pliers or 2)use a machete) with a pair of pliers. Just know that pliers are a symbol of victory for me.

1 comment:

AMD said...

Important life skill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGfjtBffiE&feature=related

Follow with olive tossing. :-)