1.04.2012

Receiving Highlights

Christmas is for children. Any gift we receive as grown-ups should be greatly appreciated, should be seen as icing on the cake of this already huge gift of life, and of course, should be displayed on a blog post.

I was happy enough to just be able to surprise the living daylights out of my sister who was home in Michigan on leave from the Army, so it was a big bonus that I got some radical presents. Check out some of the highlights:

New sneaks! New flash-bounce mirror thingy! (It works very well.)

IMAG1360   IMAG1391

A Nancy Reagan paper doll book!

IMAG1398

IMAG1399

I just love that Adolfo inaugural suit.

Look for a rejuvenated face next time you meet me for hoagies because someone got me a Clairsonic:

IMAG1406

And my mom gave me my grandpa’s old Kodak Master Photoguide book (it even had his name handwritten in it):

IMAG1413

IMAG1416

Thank you one and all.

No comments: