3.10.2012

Spring Things

IMAG1669

IMAG1745

IMAG1753

IMAG1783

IMAG1655  IMAG1704 IMAG1787

IMAG1810 IMAG1799

Rockford_Plate

When I look back at my phone pics from the past week or so, the overarching story I see is: work, work, dental work, and monkeys. I’m sure everyone goes through that life phase.

In order: Gorilla thoughts, Jon Langford at Thacker Mountain recording, springtime lion love, fancy case for new crown (didn’t get a picture of the look on the dentists face when I asked if I could keep it), homemade Gucci Mane CD found in Target parking lot, springtime eagle love, Dixon gardens, giant T-Rex tearing into a Tri-tops at new dino exhibit at the Memphis Zoo, a siamang napping in the sun, and B’s b-day present.

1 comment:

kfw said...

this post and the new look are just yummy!