2.10.2013

Success Update


We did it. We reached our goal with 6 hours to spare. 15 grand is no easy feat in a the super saturated crowdfunding world. Everyone that gave gets to go to heaven!


Thanks to all my pals and readers who have put up with all the blog-hogging, email solicitations, and social media bombardment. I don't plan on doing another crowdfunding campaign for a good ten years. By then there will be fresh new planets full of alien film fans to tap into for money. 

For those of you interested in crowdfunding success, I have much more to say on that topic so check back in with me after I recover. 

For now I can get back to blogging about people talking during movies, people crying at work, matte lipstick, air travel, weather maps, Valentines Day, and other interesting things. 



No comments: