4.25.2007

And she didn't even know there was one in Phoenix


P1010439
Originally uploaded by kayekilla.

I like to travel to cities where the hometown basketball team is doing hot hot hot. I like to travel to cities where the NASCAR something or rather is taking place and burning up the pavement and congesting the one road outta town. I like cities with Waffle Houses and Anthropologies and no nearby competing metropolis’s. I like any city where one of my high school homies has escaped the confines of our home town to stake their claim in the sunshine. I like a city that requires a four hour drive on a two lane highway in the baron, unforgiving desert. Drives like that make you think about stuff like the human condition, forgiveness, beef jerky, an unexpected tire blow-out, and cell phone reception. It was great to see you Kriso.

No comments: