3.29.2008

It's a bit late to be typing some BS but I am waiting for an episode of Lipstick Jungle to download so I can lull myself to sleep to the sound of an aging Andrew McCarthy. Guys with no jawline don't look great in their middle ages.

So much happens in my day that I darest not write about. Hopes, dreams, crushes, cheers, and jeers. Sigh. I want to start another blog, a secret one where I won't be identified and arrested for posting transcripts of conversations with my doctor involving me begging for vicodin and the doctor giving in only after delivering a speech (in a thick Armenian accent) about Heath Ledger and Ana Nicole Smith, ending with a request for the name of my hairdresser.

1 comment:

bethany toews said...

no my friend, you must dare TO write it, especially the crushes part.