7.03.2008

I swear I remembered that I had a class to teach this morning. I was remembering all day yesterday but not in the productive way of remembering. I remembered just enough to set my alarm. I remembered to wake up to my alarm and put on my sneaks and leave nearly in time. I was a few minutes late to a room full of twenty plus elderly Armenian women waiting for me. One lady always sets up my “step” and weights and mat at the front of the class. They got new blue mat,s this place. The microphones weren’t working or maybe they changed them up in the past three weeks to another nonbattery supercellular system, who knows. I had no plan and no microphone so I just sent these women on a bare-voice-scream-instructed freestyle-fifty-minute lunge and squat odyssey that I am, well not me, but my legs are personally regretting at this very moment. And tomorrow is Independence Day for everybody but this body.

No comments: