3.31.2009

Ethics

What is worse? Publishing a photo I took from the upstairs window at my friends house of their neighbor's mysterious freshly dug grave OR actually digging a grave in your back yard?

P1150971

Now people, that hole is people size. Something is about to happen, right? ST told me that there are laws about burying bodies. But we couldn’t really think of any. What part of your civic education covered human burial? What is going in that hole?!

I am house-sitting at my friends place. She is an anesthesiologist. She has a bunch of unsexy medical magazines. The theme for April is ETERNAL SLEEP.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I fucking love that picture.

I found you somehow on Vimeo via Google Video, then I found this blog, then randomly clicked on "March 2009".

Probably the least waste of time of my day today.