4.01.2009

Any Occasion, Really

No update on the home-dug grave but, I bought a cool gift bag (it’s big, like 40inches by 30 inches) from the Hazel Park dollar store today and the clerk asked, “what occasion do you use this for?”

P1160038

“A male birthday or winter solstice.” I replied.

Also, my sister called with this horrific, heart wrenching tale of modern loneliness that ended in her telling me about an unwelcome advance from a older, gumpy male coworker. She said, “all I ever did was smile at him.” And I scolded her, “you know the power of the L*@#%N smile! Don’t be tossing it around like it is some piece of copper in a have a penny, give a penny cup!”

These are things I said today. If you would have seen me on my walk, maybe you would have gotten something to blog about too.

I love lavender everything:

P1160029  0321092032

No comments: