8.03.2009

Deepreshun

The above word looks a lot like leprechaun to me, but I don’t feel that lucky because I’ve been fighting a funked feeling the past couple of days. Some people call it post-vacation blues. That may be the case, but I think it has more to do with seeing items for sale like this FrogOSphere (available at Brookstone):

0803091823

My list of things that automatically depress me on sight include:

  • Parents grabbing children by their arms
  • Mis-buttoned clothing
  • Old people deciphering and discussing fast-food menus
  • Coupons

AND NOW on the List:

  • The FrogOSphere. You only need to feed them twice a week and change the water twice a year.

As Emma said (about the lil frogs), “Probably not the life they had hoped for.” That is really the essence of all depression isn’t it?

Let this video help ease you back from a long weekend:

1 comment:

J said...

Ugh. No, probably not the life they hoped for at all.

Poor frogs.

Remember when Elliott freed the frogs in the critically acclaimed sci-fi motion picture E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial?

I remember.