8.28.2010

Follow Closely

reeboksetup

I am, as they say, on the mend. Just about done being sick. Right after I finish watching “Demon Seed” starring Julie Christie (if you haven’t seen it, by all means get your queue in order)  I should be feeling good enough to get outside and maybe even try out my new Reebok Ankle Weights. They seem easy enough to set up don’t they?

I finally got my little sisters mailing address at basic training. They put the recruits on a news black out for two weeks and it is up to me to send her informative, encouraging messages in plain envelopes (no cards or unicorn stickers or glitter) and on plain paper. I wonder if it is a true news black out or if they just give them army news or fake news? I seem to recall her telling me that her friend who went through basic training for the Marines told her that his platoon was told that JLo had died during their news black out.  What a mean trick, eh? That’s how they break you down and make you a killer! JLo? She’s dead. You’ve got nothing to loose, nothing to live for now son! Hang on to this gun and shoot anything that reminds you of JLo.

No comments: