6.26.2011

Road Theme

USAsklROADMAP_original

The above map was made in late 2009 to show my estimate of all the places I have driven (excluding Mexico and France – those are separate maps). I’ve decided to forget celebrating my “36th birthday” (coming up real soon – I have an Amazon Wishlist) and instead celebrate 20 Years of Driving because it is my favorite thing about being alive anyway. So for starters I have updated the map:

USAsklROADMAP_JUNE2011NEW

…and I plan on recounting some road stories, road rules, and other road reminiscences right here in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

kfw said...

Re:list -- I think you should buy the green shoes and I'll buy the black ones and we can meet in Jackson to occasionally swap. I have green heels, sandals, and flats so it would be for emergencies. Perf plan!