6.20.2011

Sights Captured While Driving Or Where Camera’s Were Not Welcome

I figure as long as I am not texting and driving it is totally cool swerve across lanes while photographing something interesting.

Tiny ponies in the back of a truck along a Louisiana Highway:

IMG_3910

Trees in water along a Louisiana Highway:

IMG_3913

The shop clerk may have objected to me taking a picture if I attempted to try this on. A mini-zookeeper outfit I almost bought for my nephew (what does that key unlock?):

IMG_3908

I am even more reckless when it comes taking pictures while driving on the lonely boulevard that connects one beige building to another in the depressing industrial park where I give up many of my waking hours:

2011-06-14 10.29.07

It’s like I don’t care if I run into the WahteverTECH sign, I WILL capture a photo of that Arkansas plate that says PIGSOOE! Breaking my wrists on the steering wheel and getting out of the office for a couple days is a small price to pay.

pigsooe

No comments: