8.17.2008


152
Originally uploaded by kayekilla.

I saw this in real life. I captured it in my Lumix and in my heart, like Bethany and I do with sunsets. Someday, and the time may come sooner than I'd like, I will die and the coroner (there will be an autopsy if my final wishes are adhered to by my friends and family) anyway the coroner will have to crack open my chest to rip my heart out to put it on that metal scale that weighs bananas and murder evidence. My heart will weigh exactly six tons of butte, mesa, rainbow and road. And even if everyone had thought at first that I died by setting my self on fire or by choking on an apple fry from BK, the evidence will show the cause of death was road denial.

3 comments:

bmehr said...

Christ. Hard to believe that's even real. It's like a Winton Hoch wet dream.

bethany toews said...

simply magical my tuesday, august 19th quote worthy friend.

http://andyoucanquoteme.blogspot.com/

kfw said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I shall be a repeat offender in your reader peanut gallery.