1.24.2009

Dead History

I'm not goth, not that goth. I do know that if you make a wish and walk around a grave twelve times backwards at midnight under a full moon, whatever you wish for will come true. But does that make me superstitious? Just because I know factual true facts?

The audio tour CD for the Elmwood Cemetery is stuck in my car stereo. I lost my antenna in a carwash accident some time ago so my only driving entertainment options as of yesterday are either; listen to my "workout mix" or RadioLab on my iPod or relive the historical account of some of Memphis' most notorious dead people on my auto CD playa.  The upside is that I can charge people up to five dollars to ride in my car as long as I drive 5mph through a certain local cemetery.

P1130840 P1130863

P1130945 P1130903

P1130936 P1130956

Only ten short months ago, when I bought Ol Bess/Great White, a Korn CD was stuck in there and I got that out like the bad demon it was (insde of three months). This should be no problem.

1 comment:

kfw said...

I'm very much a fan of the cemetary and find them always rather beautiful so I think you are BAD ASS with your cd. I want to go for a spin.