6.01.2009

Thus

Memphis so far:

  • Pork eaten:  (est.) 4oz.
  • Giant slabs of wood from ill-constructed new table dropped on feet:  (est.) 1 – not my feet though
  • Boxes emptied: 2
  • Space Bags that re-inflated within 24 hours: 3 (of 5)
  • Italian festivals: 1
  • Text messages asking “How’s Memphis?!”: 20
  • Cheery responses given: 10

P1180056

P1180061 P1180067

These are a few things that would make my life easier in the coming weeks:

  1. More hangers
  2. A little less humidity on the uptake – outside
  3. Have the Lakers win the NBA Championship (not because I am really rooting for them but because the aliens will then leave my new home and life can get back to business)
  4. A debutant ball so I could be introduced to southern society and maybe be lucky enough to get featured here
  5. A job producing the “Quit Your Job Advice Show

1 comment:

bethany toews said...

I'm in support of number 5