2.24.2010

Just Another Tuesday in the Bluff City

Enjoying a glass of water near a pink carnation and

P1230365

glancing out the window at:

P1230366

And inside from our sick and twisted seats:

P1230378 

They (the seats, in case I didn’t mention) were so close I couldn’t keep up with everything including drinking so I just stayed sober and alert and kept my ears and eyes open so I could take in all the stuff you don’t get to see on tv or in scrub seats. For example – I saw Odom pull a stick of Wrigleys out of a plastic tupperware style box. I swear it was full of candy. I might be projecting.

lamarscandybox

It was promo night and I got a Grizzlies flag that will fit over my car antennae. It is too bad that mine retracts when I turn my car off because I do like that Mayo.

1 comment:

ryan schude said...

what's up with HER nose?