2.13.2010

Your Fragrance

I was in Office Max yesterday and the clerk guy said that he liked my fragrance. I found this odd because before I came there I’d eaten a bunch of those crispy snacks made from vegetables and he did not look like a vegetarian. When you tell someone you like their fragrance it could be misconstrued so I would just go with “I like your perfume? What kind is it?” And then I could say “fried veggies.”

What about that Opening Ceremony? We went to a Chalet-themed party to view the procession of athletes. They had fondue!

P1230225

I did not ask the models for permission to post this photo so I hope their modeling agents do not contact me with a cease and desist letter.

Anyway – Canadian Diversity was the theme of the opening ceremonies and what I got from all of it (including the beat poetry) was just that all the icy blue jackets and lights reminded me of a box of pills I had at home called Simply Sleep

The fondue was memorable though. Go USA!

No comments: