2.22.2010

On The East

I’m back from a quick visit to the far east. Lots to report but here’s a taster before I have to get to work:

Half my time was spent in Jersey because my friends live in Princeton.

einstienshouse_emma

Before  we (E from Detroit, I from Memphis) came out, C (from Princeton) posted on her FB that she was excited for us to visit the Dirty Jerz and I posted this witty remark:

How dirty are we talking? Like bread bags on the feet dirty or hand sanitizer dirty?

And then just days later I find myself standing near a 85 ton memorial to a young man named Ray Tse:

P1230338

And I look over to see:

P1230343

jerzydressshoes

Jersey Dress Shoes!

1 comment:

J.G. Francis said...

Congratulations. You just blew my mind and then made me laugh really hard. Thanks KayeKillA!!!