10.09.2008

You, only fatter.

You ever run into someone that is a friend of the family in a very un-familial like circumstance? Like when Ronnie Slater ran into his dad's UAW pal in a state park restroom in Petosky Michigan when he was on three, oh what do they call them... doses of LSD and washing his hands after taking five hours to change a flat tire. Ronnie is a prison guard now. Things happen in our lives that send us on trajectories that we could have never imagined.

I like to think I can imagine anything but I am just saying, for some of you stuff is going to happen that you can't possibly imagine. Like, did you know that not only is it a possibility but it is actually a probability that all that we are, all that we do and see is actually a computer program run by a higher being in an alternate universe. We are someone's World of Warcraft. This is hard science and I find it very comforting that what I believe to be my imagination is actually the imagination of someone even doper than I. Someone who loves the Dodgers. Someone who thinks it's ok to apply lipgloss 10X a day and to eat peanut butter a lot.

You can compute your way to the infinite numbers of exact yous in parallel places all you want. There is also infinite numbers of almost yous. I like to call those people Sara with an H. Math is fun.

I think my head cold is clearing up but not in time to see THIS because it is one of those early shows, which indicates to me that it might be PUNK. I just wanted to see BFA's young luva anyway. I'll save my strength for my boys in blue.

1 comment:

bethany toews said...

it IS ok to eat peanut butter a lot