12.13.2008

I Will Find You

Well well well it's Saturday night. E and I spent the day partying like true veterans R.I.C-ing, thrifting, day drinking, and trying to find The Green Dot Stables where Sweet R had taken me a few nights or a week or something ago - quite a place but it's closed on the weekends. You know, in LA, going out on Friday and Saturday nights was for amateurs and people that could afford daily pedicures and double priced valet parking so I can see why a place of that caliber would close - to avoid the ruffians of course.

So this evening, in addition to "reading" (putzing through novel while waiting for the slow download of The Dark Knight), I watched the Pistons win and flipped through some cable channels on the 'rents bigscreen and guess what I stumbled on at the exactly perfectly Michael Manly moment? Yeah you heard me Bobby M (or maybe you can't - turn the volume - waaaaay up).


No comments: