4.15.2010

Scrumptious

Last night we were invited over to a friends house for a delicious home-made roast with asparagus, brussel sprouts, and succotash and this evening over at my east-side friends house, I enjoyed another home-cooked meal of bone-in chicken breast and polenta. I know that if I added the phrase “yummy” to any of that it would sound good enough for a Facebook update, but it is my real life. And food happens.

Here is more evidence:

Last week I ate one of these from the Lamplighter:

P1230870

And some kind folks brought these back from an archeological rock interview (they are from the home of a rock legend – a southern gent –who else would use pecans?):

P1230879

This is what they give you at the Indian place down the street when you get your check:

P1230674

This is what my friend Emma’s in-laws call “Cinnamon Rolls CanyoubelievethisisaSingleServing”":

P1230754

This is some weigh-it-yourself-yogurt my friend Cara made us get because she insisted it was the exact same as Pinkberry:

P1230291

No comments: