1.05.2010

Books I Got For Christmas:

The 2010 Reading List Includes:

  • Flannery: A Life of Flannery O'Connor
  • Tulipomania: The Story of the World's Most Coveted Flower & The Extraordinary Passions it Aroused
  • Brightsided: How the Relentless Promotion of Positive Thinking Has Undermined America
  • Tokyo Vice: An American Reporter on the Police Beat in Japan
  • Spirit Animals: Unlocking the Secrets of Our Animal Companions
  • Raymond Carver: A Writers Life
  • An American Dream by Norman Mailer (Only book I got without a secondary title)
  • Stories of the Old South: Southern fiction from some of our greatest storytellers (I like how the books is already addressing me as "our")

I’ll probably finish all of that by next week so send me more books.

Anyone else watching This Emotional Life?

1 comment:

bethany toews said...

I wanna borrow Spirit Animals.