6.19.2010

Amazing and Yummy

Joey C really amazing amazing video.  Mariah S I had a great time at grad with my friends and the other class mates of franklin hills class of 2010 !! :) ♥ Great job everybody with thier accomplisments of thier school work and much more ... We rocked the stage , danced A LOT , and we had an amazing sleepover :) But .. after all that i am still REALLY tired :D Michael M God damn, you really can't beat an amazing day at the river with your friends. So much fun! Willem De V Wat 'n amazing vakansie in Thailand!!! Was ongelooflik! Vlieg oor so 2 ure trug SA toe vir die world cup. Darkdonna D Sooooo AMAZING! -check this out! www.myspace.com MySpace Music profile for Dead Ashling. Download Dead Ashling Post punk / Gothic / Industrial music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Dead Ashling's blog. Dead Ashling on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads Jennifer K Cleaning out the pantry and kitchen cabinets today and my little helper is amazing! Cliff W I love the diversity of beliefs from my relatives. I have my aunt who practiced witchcraft just gave me a talisman to prevent the dark spirit/force comes into my room. Amazing. Lucas T Its amazing how u knock me off my feet everytime u come around me i get weak no one have make me feel this way....i wanna know. Michael K just voted for Carrie Vassey on greeridol.com everyone needs to go vote for her. she's amazing. Gabe S last night was amazing =] baby<3 Joseph G It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper. Rolf M A Special Tribute to the Amazing Stars We've Lost ! Charla L. M Just saw the most amazing Camaro in Turquois! I need a muscle car....also, GO TCU BEAT Florida State! Korii J goin to the movies todayy. (: had an amazing day yesterdayy. have a great in china LI!!! Christopher W Congratulations Katherine Walker for your amazing double All-American and National 5000m Title in Greensboro, NC! I'm so proud! Jenna M Florida is amazing:) first day of tournment. 15 elite<3 Joanne W Happy fathers day to all the awsome dads out there and my amazing daddy. Have a wonderful weekend Amanda C went to see toy story 3 last night and it was amazing :)) Javier E something amazing has happened..... I woke up at 11:30am today! This is ridiculous! For those of you who know my curse....i typically wake up at 7-8am EVERY SINGLE DAY. I must've really needed the rest. Now, I'm off to buy a Father's day gift and call my insurance company because some little asshole rock decided to fly into my windshield yesterday morning. grrr. Megan B Has the most amazing boyfriend:) love u lots my babe* Brian P toy story 3 was amazing.

(Facebook Updates in the last one minute featuring the word AMAZING)

Amy T just had muscles with white sauce and a taste platter of three desserts!!! Yummy scrummy!! Julie J M Enjoyed me some good food last night. Steak bites in broth with horseradish sauce, fried artichokes & mushrooms, potato skins and shrimp cocktail>:) Yummy food good! good company, not so much. Need a re do! Madison G Tacleaning and cooking today:) Fathers day tomorrow! Bake sale at Gateway!!! bring money help support the youth group so we can go to Aldersgate! Get some yummy cookies for your daddy! Nikkikohls T Fusion Ti ! Me nd Lucy Went !` Mango Smoothie Wiff Tapioca ! Yummy` ! Niki B UMMMMM... Bloody Mary. Yummy!!!! Cheryl G Taking Laurel to get her cartilage pierced with her friends dinner in Yellow Springs,yummy Wendi E Can't wait to put some yummy breakfast in my tummy. Let the party in my tummy begin! Joe H goin for free food in uxbridge , YUMMY! bring on the grub bub! ara B Just had some yummy cracker barrel. Mmmmmm! 37 days til my 21st birthday! Everyone get ready to paaaarrrrtttttyyyyyy!!!! Taniesha M busy day today. Made cinnamon roles and cream cheese frosting :) yummy Stacey L Making Daddy dinner tonight!!! going to be yummy! <3 Mohyt M Hmmm....yuMmy pizZA....!'m LuviNg iT....<3 <3 Tonya M Getting ready to go to BD'S with Robin...Yummy! Travis can't go he's got strep and sooooo depressed! Tonya L headin to the pool for the rest of the day!!! movies & sloppy joes for dinner....YUMMY!!!! Alex A ufhhhhh.. enak gilakkk.. brrrrr.. yummy.. :p Leeanne D Breakfast at the Rondette!!!! Yummy and really good for a hangover!!! Cathy S I was trying to tell Dedra how yummy the squash her mom grew was. I've never eaten patty pan squash before, I ate three bowls full. :—) Darren A oh could not wait 4 takeaway cause i made a bet every takeaway on every SATURDAY yummy Janice C Beautiful day here is Everson... headed downstairs to a yummy smelling breakfast (I think I could get used to be waited on) Abby A Morroccon tonight! Yummy!!!! Mary D Making Doma!!! yummy!!! Sarah A Out in the front yard picking black raspberries while my little man naps! :) Mmmmmm...YUMMY! Thembani B Mhhhhhhhhhhhh!Yummy

(Facebook Updates in the last one minute featuring the word YUMMY)

No comments: