6.15.2010

Placeholder Entry

Got home late last night after a 13 hour drive with all limbs and most of my sanity intact. Arrived at work this morning to the soothing sounds of a jackhammer outside my office window (so close it was plugged into one of my outlets – don’t think I didn’t raise Cain about that!). Its nice to be home even if it is 100 degrees, muggy, and jackhammer loud. I noticed this evening that the cicadas around here sound like a thousand last screams. I resolve to stay indoors while they do their thing. It’s terrifying.

After taking about 800 photos for my little brothers wedding I am backed up on my, well – everything. It took forever to sort and upload all those memories. All I can post now is a serene portrait of cooler calmer Michigan:

DSC_0114

Back in a flash!

Did you know I have a tumblr? (That gets updated more often with on the go pics and such.)

No comments: