9.29.2008

Alt Life

Do you know what I need? A hundred dollar haircut. Hard to find in this state and when I say state I mean the state of the economy. Kidding of course. This kind of wall street stuff doesn't affect me at all. As long as the Donut Villa sells nickle nuts and scratch-off tickets, my economy is strong.

It's been the kind of past couple days that just seem to escape documentation. Anytime I have a bunch of stuff going on I neglect to write down the fascinating details - even though I have kept a diary since I was seven years old. When I die (an event I have to mention every six days) and my vaults are uncovered you will find that these diaries are not full of publishable anecdotes or deep dirty secrets (I've never even written a good sex scene in a screenplay  - I'm no Judy Blume ya know), but I want it to be known that between entries regarding my roommate and quotidian confusion, some really radical and racy stuff was going on.  I think that is called subtext. Look for it. It is happening right now.

Tonight however, I am converting IFO to AVI and maybe I will send a MPEG your way or on the way by way of the internet.

Stand by for stories about the political philosophies of uninformed, unregistered, and insane voters on the streets of Detroit.

No comments: