9.16.2008

Don't go poking around places you don't want to be poked.

We took the 'back roads' to the mall this evening. The country looks like bowl of superman ice cream thanks to all that rain. Seems people don't much like when you stop and take pictures of their farm equipment and stacks of steaming manure sod rolls because some meathead in a big truck chased us down a dirt road for a while.

P1100948

I wasn't driving so I thought if I hung out of the car and made it obvious that I was taking more pictures he would just think we were tourists or people that were doing something important or people that were so set on taking pictures that they had no regard for their own safety and the he would leave us alone. I was right.

P1100964

P1100961

All I wanted was some pictures for SFTM. Poor dude probably thought I was some insurance agent coming out to check on their flood claim or something.

Nothing like a nice high speed drive on dirt roads. Reminds me of so many good times, so many hot cars, and so many near death experiences. (Cari, testify)

1 comment:

Cari said...

so many ditches. may ribby forever RIP.